Your wonderful Mexican maid will pamper you with the freshest home style Mexican cooking. Wonderful Mexican food is served to you daily in our stunning luxury beach front palapa style rental villa. Freshest Mexican food, served in the comfort of your private beach front palapa style vacation villa. Mexican food lovingly prepared by your personal chef. It's your own private Mexican restaurant.
In your palapa rental villa at Punta el Custodio, enhance your Mexico beach
vacation with superb Mexican food and home-style meals and cuisine, as good
as any Puerto Vallarta restaurant, under a beautiful palapa right in your rental
villa. Better than restaurants. Private ocean view settings, gorgeous beach villa.
4 Bedrooms and 4 Baths
- Master Suite 1: On the second floor, this colorful retreat is a place to relax and renew. An uninterrupted view of the sparkling Pacific is touched by tropical breezes that dance through the open doors and windows whispering “you're not in Kansas any more!” Like all rooms in Casa Celeste, furniture is indigenous to Mexico as is the traditional tile work in the bathrooms.
- Master Suite 2: This tasteful retreat is on the ground floor, accessible to all the common areas of the house, but a world away. The fine regional linens and wall of retablos may catch your eye, but the view of the blue Pacific just beyond the palapa is where your eye will rest. The spacious bath is rich with local tile, large closets and a gracious shower. You'll be tempted to just stay in bed and let the day idle by.
- Queen Bedroom: This spacious room is just off the Living Room and has windows that look out to the sea. The generous closets, sitting area, and room for a roll away or crib make this room perfect for a young family. The bathroom has a shower/bath that will charm parent and small child alike.
- Twin Bedroom: This versatile room is furnished with 2 twin beds and plenty of room for a rollaway if you need more sleeping area. Our kids like to bunk together when we get together, so this is the room designed for them. The bathroom is bright, playful and comfortable. If you need a rollaway simply email the on-site property manager, Ismael Franco.
- Kitchen and Main Palapa:
The house is staffed by a full time cook who will prepare two meals a day and prepare salsa and guacamole or quesadillas (a favorite for the little ones) for cocktail hour or just snacks. Even though you never have to venture into the kitchen it is there for your enjoyment and impromptu culinary explorations.
- Pool and Outdoor Palapa: The outdoor area is the centerpiece of this coastal masterpiece. You will not want to leave the outdoor palapa. Perfect for enjoying fresh orange juice and coffee in the morning, a Fanta in the afternoon and a beer at night.